Sat, Mar 19|
Saint Philip's School San Francisco
The St Philip’s Spring Fling!
Spring Fling is Saturday, March 19th, 12 -8pm and Sunday, March 20th, 12 - 4pm, in the St. Philip school yard. All (School, Parishioner, Neighbors, friends, family) are welcome!
Time & Location
Mar 19, 2022, 12:00 PM – Mar 20, 2022, 5:00 PM
Saint Philip's School San Francisco, 665 Elizabeth St, San Francisco, CA 94114, USA
About the Event
What happens at the“Spring Fling”? This event combines some favorite components of St. Philip’s two main community fundraisers, Annual Festival & Auction.
Saturday, March 19, 2022
Noon – 5 PM: Spin booths, BBQ & other food and drinks available, Arts & Crafts, bounce houses, class art gallery on display, music and more.
5 – 8 PM: Food truck on site (who wants to cook dinner these days?!) and drinks will be available during this ‘Twilight Fling’!
6 – 8 PM: (OPEN TO 6-8th graders) Middle “Shamrock” School Dance in the Parish Hall
Sunday, March 20, 2022
Noon – 4 PM: Spin booths, BBQ & other food and drinks available, Arts & Crafts, bounce houses, class art gallery on display, music and more.
1 PM: Talent Show!
3:30 PM: Live auction of ‘Principal & Vice Principal for the Day!’, Raffle Drawing, Class Art Auction
Volunteer Opportunities: Available now (& more to come)
Whether you’re new or a returning community member, you know St. Philip’s events are done by volunteers. Review this week’s areas of need and welcome to the party!
- Do you have a creative mind or like organizing games? We need some help with “Games” for the Spring Fling. Email Vanessa Parr & Kim Anderson @ email@example.com if you’re interested
- Been a while since you hosted anything? Ready to showcase your hosting skills? Host a Sign Up Party, please contact Sinead Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ruth Major at email@example.com (unless she finds you first!)
- Does your child(ren)’s class deserve some fun? Yes! Time for the return of class parties! If you want to host, please contact Christy Ventura at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back by popular demand - Class Art! If you would like to volunteer & work with our fabulous Art Teacher, Ms. A for your kid’s class art project, please contact Ruth Major at email@example.com
- Are you handy or looking to add variety to your workout? Set up & Strike teams need your help! Email Vanessa Parr & Kim Anderson @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested
Planning ahead or the last time we did this, you had an eye on “the volunteer spot” you wanted, keep a look out for the Volunteer sign up the week of February 28th.
Have more questions or are looking to find out more? Check out the Spring Fling FAQs
*Spring Fling information to be sent every Wednesday and available via St. Philip Parent Portal
**Subject to change, details are being finalized